The Library's mission is to provide and deliver proactively valued services and resources to all community members for personal growth, lifelong learning, heritage awareness, literacy education and cultural enrichment.
- Service - We are customer focused and deliver positive experiences.
- Lifelong Learning and Experiential Opportunities - We play a unique role in our community so that learning can thrive.
- Freedom to Read - We are committed to protecting individuals' rights to read and explore without interference or monitoring.
- Open and Equitable Access - We are commited to accesibility and provide equal and open access to everyone.
- Professionalism - We will act in a professional manner, always mindful of the impression we make on our customers and co-workers.